Please take a moment to like and subscribe
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Upawas bhajani thalippeth is another fasting recipe. It is simply delicious and super yummy. You can prepare upawas bhajani at home. But here I am using store bought bhajani. So enjoy another navaratri special recipe – Upawas bhajani thalipeeth
• 1/2 cup Upawasachi bhajani
• 1 small boiled, peeled and mashed Potato
• 1 tsp Ginger-chilli paste (2~3 chillies and 1/2 inch ginger)
• 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Roasted peanut powder
• Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• Take bhajani in a plate. Add potato, ginger-chilli paste, cumin
seeds, salt and roasted peanut powder.
• Mix all the ingredients well. Add water and make dough.
• The dough should be thick. Add coriander leaves. Mix well
• Cover and keep for 10 minutes.
• Take a pan. Grease it with ghee. Grease your hand also with
ghee and roll the dough into thalipeeth on the pan.
• Spread the dough evenly and make thin thalipeeth.
• Cover and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
• Remove the lid and cook again for 3-4 minutes.
• Flip over. Cook from another side for 3-4 minutes.
• Take the thalipeeth in a serving dish.
• You can have it as it is or it goes well with upawasachi chutney
Enjoy my other videos
उकडीचे मोदक / Ukadiche Modak
पंचखाद्य / Panchkhadya / Khirapat / Panch Gudkhadya
शाही मोदक / Shahi Modak / Stuffed Coconut Modak
वरण भात / Maharashtrian Varan Bhat
फोडणीचं वरण / Phodniche Varan
भरली ढोबळी मिरची / Stuffed Shimla Mirch
बटाटा पोहे / Batata Pohe / Aloo Poha
शिरा / Sheera Recipe / Suji Ka Halwa | Perfect Desi Ghee Suji Halwa