Royal Falooda | Falooda Recipes | Summer desserts recipes
#Royalfalooda #Faloodarecipes #Summerspecial #Desserts
Here is the hyperlink to Amazon HouseCooking Store the place I’ve curated merchandise that I take advantage of and are just like what I take advantage of in your reference and buy
TO MAKE ROYAL FALOODA :
CHILLED ROSE MILK
SOAKED SABJA SEEDS
VANILLA ICE CREAM
CHOPPED NUTS (ALMOND & PISTACHIO)
TO MAKE JELLY
READYMADE JELLY CRYSTAL PACKET
TO MAKE ROSE MILK
BOILED MILK – 1 1/2 LITRE
ROSE SYRUP – 2 TBSP
SUGAR – 1 1/2 TBSP (Buy: https://amzn.to/38wnYus)
1. Step 1 is to make the strawberry jelly.
2. For this, comply with the directions behind the shop purchased jelly crystals and make the jelly.
3. It takes about 45 minutes to set in room temperature.
4. You can put together this earlier and hold in fridge as properly.
5. Step 2 is to make the rose milk.
6. For this boil and funky down milk.
7. Add rose syrup, sugar in accordance with your requirement.
8. Mix properly and hold it in fridge to sit back.
9. Step 3 is to soak the sabja seeds.
10. Take the sabja seeds in a bowl and add sufficient water to it.
11. Let is sit for five minutes or extra.
12. Step 4 is to prepare dinner the sev.
13. Boil some water and add the sev to it.
14. Cook for 1 minutes and pressure it. Keep it apart.
15. Step 4 is to assemble the falooda.
16. Take a tall glass, begin with strawberry jelly.
17. Add some cooked sev and drizzle some rose syrup over it.
18. Now add the soaked sabja seeds.
19. Pour the chilled rose milk until about half the glass.
20. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle some chopped nuts(badam,pista).
21. Add chopped apple and banana.
22. Another scoop of jelly, sabja seeds and ice cream
23. Drizzle some rose syrup and sprinkle with nuts, tutti fruitt.
24. Finally garnish it with a cherry on prime.
You should purchase our e book and courses on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production: http://www.ventunotech.com