Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and tempting Rice Kheer. Its creamy and delicious, offer it to gods or serve it to your guest but don’t forget to make divine Rice Kheer during this festive season. So watch and learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
1/2 cup Long grained Rice( soaked and drained)
1.5 lt milk
1 tbsp vanilla custard powder/ cornflour
Few strands of saffron
2 green cardamons
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp golden raisins
Fresh fragrant rose petals
– Heat milk in a pan and retain few table spoons of milk for later use.
– Add long grain rice that is soaked in water for half an hour in water after draining the access water. In order to make the kheer thick, break few long grain rice in to small pieces.
– Allow the rice to cook in the milk. Once the milk starts to thicken, add sugar, seeds of cardamon, few strands of saffron and golden raisins
– In order to thicken the milk, mix vanilla custard powder/ cornflour in few table spoons of milk and add this mixture to the kheer.
– Kheer is ready to be served. Garnish it with almond flakes, seeds of cardamon, few strands of saffron and fresh fragrant rose petals.
Host : Varun Inamdar
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – http://goo.gl/melxSH
Tweet about it – http://goo.gl/WnG4W7
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes