You must have tried many unique ice cream flavours but here’s an even more unique flavour – here’s how you can make jackfruit ice cream!
JACK FRUIT ICE CREAM
1 cup jack fruit, deseeded and chopped
2 ¼ cups milk
2 tablespoons corn flour
½ cup cream
¾ cup sugar
½ teaspoon ice cream essence
1 teaspoon CMC
1 teaspoon GMS
1. Dissolve corn flour in a little cold milk. Heat the remaining milk
in a pan.
2. Add fresh cream to the boiling milk and mix. Add sugar and
continue to boil. Add the dissolved corn flour and stir
continuously to avoid lumps. Boil for ten more minutes.
3. Add ice cream essence to the ice cream mix and mix well.
Dissolve GMS and CMC in a little water and add to the mixture
and mix well. Strain again if there are any lumps remaining.
4. Pour the mixture into an ice-cream tin. Add some jack fruit,
mix, cover with the lid and put in the deep freezer to set.
5. Demould, slice and serve when firmly set.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor