Learn How To Make Whole Wheat Brown Bread recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana solely on Rajshri Food. Make this Whole Wheat Flour Bread Recipe and share your expertise with us within the feedback part beneath.
500 gms. Whole Wheat Flour
1½ tsp. Instant Dry Yeast
2 tsp. Caster Sugar
1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
1 tsp. Salt
Mixture of Milk and Vegetable Oil
1. In a bowl take the wheat flour and make a nicely in it. To this add, instantaneous dry yeast, caster sugar, lukewarm water and blend it nicely till you see small bubbles.
2. Now add extra water and type a dough. Once the dough comes collectively, combine vegetable oil and salt and incorporate it within the dough correctly.
3. Knead the dough on a calmly floured floor for round 10 minutes.
4. Once the dough is prepared, spherical it up as proven within the video and place it in a well-greased bowl. Cover the bowl with a humid towel and preserve it apart for 45 minutes.
5. After the dough doubles in measurement take it out on calmly floured floor and knead it for a minute and spherical it up once more and go away it on the board for an additional 15-20 minutes coated with a humid towel.
6. Then form the dough as proven in an oblong form of round 7 inches lengthy.
7. Place the log of bread, right into a well-greased bread tin of measurement 8 inches x 4 inches. Place the tin in a plastic bag for half-hour and preserve apart for the dough to rise.
8. Brush the highest of the loaf with a combination of milk and vegetable oil.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for round half-hour. Check after 25 minutes.
10. Once the bread is out of the oven, brush melted butter on high.
11. Let it cool right down to room temperature and slice it solely after 2-3 hours.
Host : Upasana Shukla
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For extra movies log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for extra Awesome Recipes