This is genuine central maharashtra style recipe to prepare dinner mutton in kala (black) rassa curry
To prepare dinner mutton :
4 elachi small
1 huge elachi
2 tej patta
4-5 black pepper
1 onion roughly chopped
Salt to style
Dhana powder half tsp
Haldi half tsp
For masala :
1 cup coriander
1 cup dry coconut roasted
1 tsp jeera
4-5 garlic cloves
4 inexperienced chilles
1 tsp til white
1 tsp poppy seeds ( khas khas)
Hot water 2.5 cups
Dhaniya powder 1tsp
Cumin energy (jeera) 1 tsp
Red chilly energy 1 tsp
1. Heat oil in heavy backside skillet
2.as soon as the oil is scorching put in tej patta, ealachi huge and sml jeera, black pepper.
3. Stir til golden and fragrant
4. Stir within the mutton, add salt haldi powder, dhaniya powder
3. Stir nicely
4. Cover the lid and prepare dinner for 15 -20 min on low flame
5. Once the water relased from meat is dried, add boiling scorching water to it.
6. Close the lid and prepare dinner for 40 minutes
7. Now the mutton is cooked nicely and flavourful mutton broth is able to prepare dinner
For tadka :
1. Heat the tawa
2. Add oil, roast onion until golden brown then add garlic cloves and inexperienced chilles
3. Add in roasted dry coconut
3. Add in jeera, (khaskhas), poppy seeds stir nicely
4. Add in chopped tamato and stir nicely
5. Add curry leaves and coriander stir as soon as and switch off the flame and canopy with lid for 10 minutes.
6. Once the it cool downs.
7. Add dry spices haldi, cumin powder(jeera), purple chilly powder, dhaniya powder
8. Grind finely.
9. Add water if required
1. Heat skillet.
2. Add oil for tadka
3. Add within the grinded masala
4. Stir nicely until fragrant til the oil is launched from masala.
Have a eager watch throughout this step
5. Once the oil is launched from the masala add the cooked mutton combination
6. Stir nicely
7. Add coriander
8. Boil on low flame.
9. At this level modify salt if required.
10. Your dish is able to serve
Enjoy this flavourful genuine mutton curry with chapati, bhakari or steamed rice.