Low Carb & High Fat / Keto Fudgy Brownies.
I’ve at all times loved a brownie, although I used to be by no means any good at baking them after I ate carbs; they’d at all times come out dry and I may by no means get the timing proper. But these keto pleasant brownies? They are thick and fudgy like a brownie ought to be.
| The Recipe |
– 130g Butter, melted
– 3/4 cup Sweetener, granulated (I exploit Erythritol)
– 70g Dark Cocoa Powder (I used Bournville)
– 2 Eggs
– 70 g Almond Flour/Meal
– OPTIONAL: Extra Sweetener, Coarse Salt, Nuts.
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/350F. In a baking dish, grease or line with greaseproof paper.
2. Add butter, sweetener, cocoa powder and salt to a medium bowl. Mix properly.
3. Add one egg at a time, stirring properly after each till fully included. Add almond flour, stirring vigorously till absolutely mixed (in case your combination appears too thick and sticky, add an additional egg or a splash of double/heavy cream and blend properly). Pour into ready pan.
3. Bake for 15-25 minutes (I did 21), or till the middle is simply set and a toothpick inserted within the heart comes out barely moist. This will fluctuate closely from oven to oven so do a toothpick verify after quarter-hour.
4. Sprinkle with any non-compulsory toppings and permit to chill fully.
5. Cut into squares and revel in! (If you are utilizing a 8×8″ pan, you need to be capable to minimize 16 brownies)
Please word, all macros are calculated with My Fitness Pal and should fluctuate relying on elements used. These macros do not embrace additional egg/cream or non-compulsory additions.
NET CARBS: 1g
| The Keto Kitchen |
Zazie Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed below Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License