Watch how to make Falooda a Refreshing Cold Beverage – Sweet Dessert Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you the recipe of falooda, a beverage cum dessert to which you cannot say a no. This sweet beverage is flavored with rose syrup and makes a great combination of basil seeds (sabza), vermicelli and ice-cream of your choice.
Falooda ice cream is a layered summer dessert beverage made with milk, rose syrup, sabja seeds, Falooda sev, dry fruits, and ice cream. Faluda is an Ice cream dessert that is popular in India and neighboring countries.
Watch our video to try Falooda at home, and don’t forget to share your feedback in the comments section below.
Do watch the video to know more about Falooda! Don’t forget to Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe for instant updates.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
2-3 tbsp rose syrup
1 tsp sabja
1 cup noodles
2 cup milk
2 scoops ice-cream
– Boil the milk and keep stirring to avoid the milk sticking to the bottom.
– Once the milk comes to a boil, add the sugar.
– Let the milk boil for about 3-4 minutes.
– Get the milk off the flame. Let it cool down completely and then refrigerate it for a couple of hours.
– Once the milk is chilled, add the rose syrup to it and give it a stir.
– In a glass, add the sabja followed by the vermicelli. Then add the strawberry jelly and the milk.
– Add the scoop of vanilla ice-cream to the falooda and garnish it with almond and pistachio flakes.
– The delicious falooda is ready to be served.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/eyr3kX
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/fzR0QA
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/YCJwVi
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes