Welcome to my channel: today’s recipe is How To make the BEST Ice Cream Brownie Cake. This is an easy dessert recipe that you can make at home right now.
If you like my recipe, Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel and don’t forget to press the bell, 🔔 like, comment and share the video. Stay safe and Thanks so much for all the support!
My other videos:
▶️Chicken Fried Steak Recipe: https://youtu.be/tQM9USauF4U
▶️Delicious Mississippi Mud cake: https://youtu.be/S6trgJQo16g
▶️Peanut Butter Banana chocolate chip cookies: https://youtu.be/8Ab41Jf6g28
20 oz boxed brownie mix prepared as directed
15 Oreos roughly chopped
13 oz hot fudge topping room temperature or warmed slightly if needed
3 quarts ice cream slightly softened (should be spreadable)
12 oz salted caramel sauce room temperature or warmed slightly if needed
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare brownie mix as directed and bake in a 9 x 13 pan for 19-22 minutes or until edges appear done and center isn’t quite set. Let cool completely and then freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Spread hot fudge topping on top of the brownies and top with chopped Oreos. Use an offset spatula to really press the cookies into the hot fudge topping. Smooth out the top and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
3. Spread ice cream over the hot fudge layer. Smooth out the top with an offset spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least six hours, preferably over night.
4. Top ice cream with caramel sauce. Smooth with an offset spatula.
1. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
2. Spread on top of caramel and smooth with an offset spatula. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
3. When ready to serve, top with Oreo cookie crumbs, additional whipped cream, and mini cookies.
Remember to like the video and also subscribe.
More videos coming soon.
Email for business inquiries: email@example.com
#EasyIceCreamBrownieCakeRecipe #IceCreamBrownieCakeRecipe #IceCreamBrownieCake #PureFood