full recipe for Aloo bhurji
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
• Ghee / oil 1 tbsp
• Jeera (cumin seeds) 1 tsp
• Saunf (fennel seeds) 1 tsp
• Ginger 1 inch (chopped)
• Garlic 3-4 nos. cloves (chopped)
• Onion 3-4 medium size (chopped)
• Green chillies 2-3nos. (chopped)
• Tomatoes 3-4 medium size (chopped)
• Capsicum 1 medium size (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Turmeric powder 1 tsp
• Red chilli powder 1 tsp
• Aamchur powder 1tsp
• Potatoes 3-4 medium size (boiled & roughly mashed)
• Water 50 ml
• Garam masala a pinch
• Kasuri methi 1 tsp
• Fresh cream / curd 1 tbsp
• Fresh coriander 1 tbsp (chopped)
• Set a pan on medium heat, add oil or ghee as per your taste, add jeera, saunf, ginger & garlic, sauté for a minute.
• Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes or until light golden brown.
• Add green chillies, tomatoes, capsicum, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and aamchur powder, mix well and cook 3-4 minutes.
• Add the potatoes and break down the potatoes into smaller chunks with the spatula, add water and mix well.
• Add garam masala & kasuri methi, switch off the flame and mix well.
• Add fresh cream or curd and mix well, finish it by adding freshly chopped coriander leaves.
• Your aloo bhurji is ready to be served, serve it hot with paratha or roti of your choice.
Join us on:
Facebook – https://goo.gl/rxrqsq
Instagram – https://goo.gl/rK6wFS
Twitter – https://goo.gl/lDfrrQ
Follow Chef Sanjyot Keer Here:
Facebook – https://goo.gl/8zcF6N
Instagram – https://goo.gl/ayTNLP