Quick and straightforward 3-ingredient white chocolate mousse. This white chocolate mousse is wealthy and creamy, and also you want solely 10 minutes of labor to make this stunning dessert. This simple white chocolate mousse is ideal for Christmas, Valentine’s Day or some other event. If you in search of particular person desserts, this recipe is for you! You can prime this mousse with white chocolate shavings, recent strawberries, raspberries or oven nuts.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Nutella mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
No-Bake Biscuit Cake: http://bit.ly/No-BakeBiscuitCakeYT
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/CoconutCheesecakeYT
Oreo Truffles: http://bit.ly/OreoTrufflesTCF
White Chocolate Fudge: http://bit.ly/WhiteChocolateFudge
Makes 5-6 servings
5oz (140g) White chocolate
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, chilly
4oz (115g) Cream cheese
White chocolate shavings, optionally available
1. Chop the chocolate, switch to a big heat-proof bowl, soften within the microwave (in a30 sec pulses) or over a double boiler.
2. Add the cream cheese to the melted white chocolate and beat till mixed. Set apart to chill.
3. In a big bowl, beat heavy cream till stiff peaks type.
4. Gradually fold whipped cream into the white chocolate combination.
5. Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for no less than 4 hours.
6. Before serving garnish with white chocolate shavings (optionally available).
If you want my movies, please subscribe to my channel for brand spanking new cooking movies: